Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Numbers

I alluded in another blog post that I knew something about numbers and The Bible.  Numbers and The Bible can be a dangerous topic.  It alludes to a "Bible Code."  Someone could end up a Millerite given they got into the topic of "Bible Numbers" in the wrong way.  The most dangerous part may have been someone believing that "They Know," and becoming Wilful, working to control something.  Someone catches on to a "Bible Code," and they became obsessed, and Willful, and worked to make prophecy rather than serving God.  Someone working to "make prophecy" in an understanding of numbers may end up looking the fool, and end up a false prophet.  There is are better and worse ways to gain understanding of the concept of Bible numbers.  Hopefully, someone reading this blog was set up for success in that.  This is testimony that should be read in the context of the entire blog here. 

I ended up with a Prophetic Calling. Around January 2014, I had been receiving eyes to see and ears to hear.  Certain lyrics and sounds would catch my ear as profound, through God, and I started making a list.  I received an idea for a Christian radio station. Not worship music or Christian genre music necessarily, but Christian themed music sort of like how Johnny Cash was a Rock-Country artist who had a degree in Divinity, and has some songs with spiritual and Bible references.  I ended up starting a Twitter, and tweeting Youtube music videos.  I would tweet them with a few words to key people onto what to listen to or see.  Tweeting said music videos in such a way, and watching through them may have been a form of meditation that helped change perceptions.    The first day I may have tweeted 15 or so in no particular order.  After that I started preparing them a day before, and creating themes or stories.  God would give me a song or a theme.  Said lesson plan would be worked out through God.  Said lesson plan was worked out till I didn't receive anymore songs.  Putting these lesson plans together was a spiritual high.  It was coming through The Spirit of God.  It would take me 30 minutes or so to an hour often.  Watching through a video or listening to a song, God may have shown me something, and I moved on to the next one.  For about a week or two, I was preparing them a day beforehand.  I started tweeting what I was receiving as they came to me eventually.  Through the Spirit of God I may have caught onto an audience.  I may have been given a theme.  Something awesome may have developed. 

The Spirit of God would start working through me, and I ended up tweeting a number of Tweets.  What number did I end up on? I would count the number of tweets, and then I would internet search "What does the number 8 mean in the Bible," for example. I would end up with a variety of different sources like Biblehub and others, and I may have, with The Spirit of God, learned to see some things.

God is a square. He works in particular ways. Numbers are important. The Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed twice, both times, on the 9th of The Jewish month of  Av.  Given I did something particular through God Spirit, some particular dates may have been hit just right.  Some particular themes may have been hit right.  God may have hit them right through me, and I was listening and following instruction, and God had set me up to do what I was doing my entire life leading up to something he needed me to do. 

I was using a variety of sources.  Anything that came up in a simple internet search, and the first page of said internet search, what did I find?  The Spirit of God flows. Given it was hard, or I was struggling at anything, God may have been slowing me down, or working to teach me something.

In this post, I am affirming that there has been something significant to numbers and the Bible and The Spiritual.  The best way forwards is not know.  God knows.  Someone may need a feel for said numbers.  Looking them up, as I was shepherded to do, I don't know is wrong.  Someone believing that they know said Code, and working to manipulate something would be getting into the wrong spirit potentially.   I may have calculated the number of Satan, or God shepherded me into some things, in this understanding, and that may have helped lead up to "A Bridegroom Part 1." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Here, Some May Need This

Dark Night of the Soul Testimony

May 24, 2014, I was about to be homeless. I had kept being arrested for things like walking home from a bar, and being held with the...