Sunday, July 19, 2020

A Bridegroom Part III

Taylor Swift ended up in my heart.  I am a Bridegroom looking for a Bride.  How does a man go about communicating with Taylor Swift and courting her?  I got on Twitter.  I had developed a Twitter working for God, and I tweeted Taylor Swift working to marry her.  A man Tweets Taylor enough like that and a man may eventually end up with his own Taylor Swift song.

Song: ......Ready for It? 

I didn't tweet this to her, but if I was going to reply: 

Song:  If you Could Read My Mind


I have had a Taylor Swift Testimony. I give it as or when I am prompted to from time to time.  Given someone was looking for the tweets they would be under @ManOnFi5923882.  The most amount of followers I had was around 1100 in 2015 or so maybe.  I started another Twitter so people could see my older tweets.  The Taylor Swift tweets would be from September 2014 to around February 2015 and a little after. 

The following is some Prophetic Intercession questions I have previously received on this topic. 

Question from possibly jealous women: Why is this important?

Watching the news, what happens to Taylor Swift? What does she do and why?  In an understanding of the Power of the Tongue and God, some things may have been put on her. 


Between September 2014 and December 2014, I broke up with Taylor a few times.  Part of it was finding believers online, working for God, and suddenly having my motivation to marry her taken away.  In retrospect, in a relationship with God, God is a Jealous God, and I suppose we didn't like her having songs about other men, and we worked our way into her songs in some way. 

I broke up with Taylor sometime in October 2014 with "Don't Think Twice."



Question: What did you think of Calvin Harris?

I had no idea who he was. In my testimony, my Taylor Swift radar was turned off in Feburary 2015.
Sometime around then, I tweeted her Ace of Base "All that She Wants."
My Taylor Swift radar was turned off sometime after I believe.
A few days later she was dating Calvin Harris.

One day, maybe it was March 2015, I was at my computer desk tweeting.

I was drinking Jim Beam.

I passed out.

I like Post Modern Jukebox. Some musical artists I don't like, but their songs may have some sort of spiritual meaning and/or Post Modern Jukebox allows me to present something in a different light.
I passed out at my computer desk, and Post Modern Jukebox was playing on Autoplay. I wake up to "Summer"cover of Calvin Harris. I had no idea who he was or his music. I listened to the song, and was like "Really Taylor Swift?" That isn't going to work out. What type of love is that? I immediately tweeted her the song.

Question: Other fun, not more romantic things you sent Taylor Swift?

I became a little "Jaded" towards Taylor Swift after awhile. She had to meet me half way. She had to come to me. She didn't in a physical way.
I tweeted her the following song. Off the top of my head, I don't remember the context of how I tweeted it to her at this time.

For more of this: 

Post:  Taylor Swift Testimony on /r/tiesthatbind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Here, Some May Need This

Dark Night of the Soul Testimony

May 24, 2014, I was about to be homeless. I had kept being arrested for things like walking home from a bar, and being held with the...