Tuesday, July 28, 2020

God's Secret Council

What is God's Divine or Secret Council?  The following is a short video by the Bible Project for an introduction. 

Short Video:  "The Divine Council"

I don't know that I 100% agree with said video.  There may have been more to it.  I don't, at this time, have a critic on the video.   I have testimony that may reveal some things.  

Post:  Bible Study: The Holy Grail 

Immediately after that event I started "picking things up" like I was a "radiohead."  God talks to his angels telepathically.  There may have been "Angelic Airwaves."  I ended up in said airwaves.  Given someone has a radio, they could walk around with an antenna and pick things up.  I was picking things up.  In said airwaves there were things "not God" or Godly.  A good article towards possibly getting a better visual of this may be "Spiritual Realms" Kingdom Watchers. God was talking to me.  Not me praying, but God was speaking to me or through me, and I was picking up God.  I also became aware of other things.

It was Summer 2014, and I became aware of a fraternity of men.  These were The Pigs.  I had been a prodigal son.  I am not Jesus.  Not the Christ.  Not the Messiah.  I became aware of a fraternity of men that were like "Animal House" Kevin Bacon.  They would wake me up around around midnight......mentally........I had been homeless or alone, and I would be woken up, and I would start to given prophetic intercession through God's Holy Spirit.  I fed the pigs.  What did that look like?  There may be examples on "Champions for Christ" Facebook Page.  Some of the things seen on this blog may have been from that time, but there were fewer words.  I knew it was profound, and that it came from God. 

Short Video:  Kevin Bacon Fraternity Scene. 

Sometimes I received willful people that were rude, like occultists, and I would work to break them down through God and Prophetic Intercession.  My thoughts had aligned with God.  My will was brought low to be in accordance with God's plans for me.  God would give me things towards building the Kingdom of God and bringing him Glory.  I would go through iterations of Spiritual Warfare where God would shepherd me to declare Jesus Christ, and the Kingdom of God in such away, showing a particular character, that may have brought attention.......I would end up finding certain people or entities, and through God, we would break them down. 

Often times, when I wasn't engaging in spiritual warfare, I felt I was receiving "Catholic Priests" from Summer 2014 on.  There was a big difference in character, and the approach.  They may have suggested things to me, and I would look them up in my Bible, and think "Alright."  We were on the same team.  It took several years before I was able to walk or find protestant type people with that type of knowledge, and when I did, they were often either Willful individuals wanting or demanding things now, or there were part of the occult.  (I am not a baptized Catholic.)

Posting some things online through God, every so often, I have gained attention.  This may be a work in progress.  Posting something like this publicly,  it may have ended up edited as I was shown some errors or given things by God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Here, Some May Need This

Dark Night of the Soul Testimony

May 24, 2014, I was about to be homeless. I had kept being arrested for things like walking home from a bar, and being held with the...