Sunday, July 19, 2020

A Bridegroom Part 1

I received a calling from God around the age of 30. (Luke 3:23)  I was a pretty regular man.  I was a certified Social Studies Teacher, and US Veteran working to make it in the world.  Fall 2013, I received a calling from God.  God was talking to me.  Hearing a voice, I tested the spirits.  It wasn't like "testing God" and asking for a sign or a miracle.  I asked yes or no questions about the Bible, and quickly found things.  The answers were awesome.  I grew in Faith.  Growing in Faith over several months I experienced some profound supernatural things leading up to "Bible Study:  The Holy Grail."


After said Holy Grail trial, it was like I had a "Radio Head."  I was picking up different people and things.  God talks to his angels telepathically.  I ended up in God's system.  About a week after The Holy Grail Event, where I was talking to God ended up centered in the middle of my forehead. 

Short Video:  Apocalypse Now.  

I ended up with a third eye.  I did not know what a third eye was or care.  It took me several months before I even looked up what a third eye was.   I was talking to God.  How was what I received different than some "mystical"  Eastern Mystical or New Age person?  Part of the occult was people working to re-learn what the court sorcerers and wise men of Egypt and Babylon knew.  They could have turned to God, and asked God.  They wanted knowledge and power or something.  Part of that understanding ended up in New Age or other mysticism where willful people like Harry Potter were doing whatever they wanted.  If The Lord is your shepherd, you shall not want.   I was working to grow in Faith with God.  I had the voice of God.  I moved forward in trust and faith.  I was working to grow in Faith with The Lord my God and received a calling.  After some trials, I ended up with a third eye.  I may have needed all those trials and some conditioning to be able to handle it.

On "God TV" Facebook about a month ago, it is July 2020, I found some pastors mentioning to look to the "New Age" Movement.  This upset me.  The New Age movement is basically Gnostic Occultism.  It is a heresy.  It may be that they were receiving something towards people looking for men more like me.

A Bridegroom  


In June 2014, I was a Bridegroom looking for a Bride. I ended up working to marry about half a dozen girls from my past that summer like I was "Black Jesus" Everlast. That would be an understanding that may have came later, I was more of a servant to my sorrow or misery.

My best and first and only candidate in mind going into June 2014, lived in North Carolina. I had "Wagon Wheel" rolling through my head. I don't care to give the whole testimony. It didn't work out for a number of reasons, but I had put my whole heart, hope, and future into it. I also could not compromise on what God had built me to be, and that may be scary.

I ended up in a hotel room, I believe in Fayetteville, NC. I knew it wasn't going to happen with said woman from my past that I worked to marry that day. I let go. I let go of her, and any man that may have been between me and her in sin. She was a friend from my past, and a facebook friend. That was all. I felt a release, and like I had done something good.

Later, I did not know what to do with myself. Do you know what it is like to not be able to feel the emotions of love, hope, or joy? I do. It was not pleasant. God was shepherding me. I ended up picking up my iphone4, and working through it. I found the next best candidate for marriage. I worked to marry her. I put all my hope love and future into it.

I found that I could text opened ended questions, and God would give me the answers. There was no answer required. I was also able to figure out, through God, a woman's number. (John 4:18) (When I say "I".....we decided thus saith The Lord was not going to get us places, at the time, so I lost track.)

On my iphone4, I deleted any females number who I had collected but was not interested in for marriage, as well as any female that was in there who I did not have a professional relationship with. I ended up working to marry about five more. (About means it is a little fuzzy but pretty close.)

I found that my heart had been wrapped around some women from my past; or, in the process of working to marry them, they ended up in my heart. God would show me something terrible about them, or I would realize they were playing games with me, and know it wasn't happening.

Love is a two way street. They had to meet me half way. I was willing to do a lot for them, and go out of my way, but they had to show me that they were willing to make some sacrifice for me that was not unreasonable. One female, I just wanted her to delete pictures of her ex-boyfriend from her Facebook Page. Given she did so I would have driven up to marry her.

I would come to a point where God would show me something horrible about a particular female, or I would realize it was not working out, and I would kick them out of my heart. I would watch Apocalyptica "I don't Care" on my iphone4, and really mean it. A female would be removed from my heart. I ended up with a heart that would feel like a desert or sand paper. I would walk around Downtown Durham, where I ended up for a lot of this, sort of like Ezekiel after God took his wife. I was in pain. To end the pain, I would get back on my iphone4, and find another candidate.

I had been working my way towards homelessness around North Carolina June 2014. I ended up Saturnaliaing for all I had. I maxed out my credit card mostly on hotels, gas, and places to eat and drink.

I was not destitute. I had some income. My bank account was overdraft, my credit card ended up over its max, and I had no where to go, nor no one to stay with.

My working to marry females that summer, I can't say was separate from my situation. My working to marry them was also aligned with what God was shepherding me to do, and atoning for my sins. I was learning about sin, and how God judges sin. I was learning about Faith, and how to lean on God. I was working for God the whole time online.

Given I had a place to stay, no rent, I would have been able to take care of myself on the income I had. I would not have needed anywhere but a place to lay my head. The females I was working to marry knew me and my character. I do not believe they had reason to doubt me in that way.

By a week or so into August I ended up in an Apartment through the VA. They would pay for my rent for a few months while my finances caught up. At this time, I was still working through the females on my iphone4.

I don't care about writing about Taylor Swift at this time, but she is a big part of my testimony. I am really not a Taylor Swift fan. I had an anxiety disorder from deploying to Afghanistan for 12 months and working 12 hours a day and seven days a week in a high stress environment. Listening to country music while driving helped keep me level so I didn’t throw my loose change at passing cars. Taylor was an annoyance killing my country vibe who I tried to avoid.

Working through my phone like "Black Jesus" working to marry a half dozen females, I ran out one day laying on the floor of my unfurnished apartment. I had a choice to make. I could chose to kick the last female out of my heart knowing I had no other left. Finding a new love interest may take weeks or more. I would be in pain with a sandpaper heart the moment I kicked the last one out. I chose to kick her out knowing I would be in pain. I did. I kicked her out and was in pain. I was in pain. Not more than a minute or so..... Suddenly a phantom Taylor Swift shows up.

Laying on the floor of my room with a sandpaper heart, there is a Phantom Taylor Swift. When I say phantom I mean I can see her, an outline of her, but I can see through her like she is a ghost. Phantom Taylor Swift walks up to me, puts a Spirit Ring one my left ring finger, jumps into my heart, and starts dancing around like 22.

To be Continued.

2 comments:

  1. Question: Jesus died for our sins. How would you be "Atoning" for them?

    Christians are a Body of Christ. Having been a prodigal son, I may have sown some bad seeds in the body. I may have had to do some things to rectify that. Maybe it was asking forgiveness to someone I bullied as a young man or something. God has honor. Did I do something that stained my honor. Working for God in a particular way, I needed to clean my honor.

    What someone may be reading here was part of a process of sanctification.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had saved my sins. Growing up in a Evangelical Church, I didn't understand 100% the importance of confession. I found that I had saved my sins. God would remind me of each sin, one at a time, and I feel red hot like a lobster. I would work to confess said sins often publicly in reasonable ways that didn't create problems. I would work my sins out with God, confessing and dealing with honor issues until it felt like the issue had been satisfied.

    ReplyDelete

Reading Here, Some May Need This

Dark Night of the Soul Testimony

May 24, 2014, I was about to be homeless. I had kept being arrested for things like walking home from a bar, and being held with the...