Monday, July 20, 2020

Mary Had a Little Lamb

My Grandpa on my mom side was a Freemason, and so was his dad.  I didn't know anything about Freemasonry growing up.  I have never been a Freemason.  I started studying the topic a little through God, and reflecting based on some things God has given or shown me.  I was talking to my mom about it the other day I learned that my Grandpa was a DeMolay as in DeMolay International.  I didn't grow up knowing much about that other than my Grandpa had been in Freemasonry.  My Grandpa was someone who was very passionate about God.  He had Bible Studies in his home.  He liked to watch a lot of Christian Broadcasting Network.  He was a man of God from my perspective.  My mom was more of a traditional Evangelical that appeared to strongly dislike Freemasonry and other such things.   I perceived that there may have been certain prophetic "bloodlines," and that they may have been passed through the female side. 

In nursery rhymes, and other fairy-tales, there may have been some hints to some profound spiritual things.  Mary had a little lamb, and everywhere that Mary went The Lamb was sure to go.  Jesus was birthed from Mary, and Mary had a long, particular family tree.  Through the female line, were certain prophetic gifts passed?  What exactly is "Templar Treasure?"  Have you seen the TV Series "Knightfall?"  It is historical fiction, but may have hinted on some things.  I don't know.  I have testimony.  I have perceived some things.  It may have been hard to prove something like that alone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Here, Some May Need This

Dark Night of the Soul Testimony

May 24, 2014, I was about to be homeless. I had kept being arrested for things like walking home from a bar, and being held with the...