Sunday, August 23, 2020

Stigmata and I am not Jesus.

 It was Summer 2014, and I was homeless.  It was in July, and I was on Liberty Street in Durham, NC.  I started coming down with stigmata.  I had been posting things as I was shepherded to by God online, and some people started to think that I may have been Jesus.  I am not Jesus.  Not the Christ.  Not the Messiah.  I started coming down with some stigmata.  I would itch around where the wounds of Christ may have been.  I started rubbing off skin, and wounds started to form.  I needed to assert to some people I was proselytizing to, online, that I was not Jesus.....or God was going to make me a walking miracle in ways I didn't like.  

I asserted I was not Jesus. 

Songs that I was drawn to from around that time, and seemed significant: 

Song:  Resurrection Blues.  

Song:  Rebel of Babylon.   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Here, Some May Need This

Dark Night of the Soul Testimony

May 24, 2014, I was about to be homeless. I had kept being arrested for things like walking home from a bar, and being held with the...