Sunday, August 23, 2020

Prophetic Intercesion Part III - Love is not conditional.

 Lets say someone dug into this blog, and they dug into their Bible, and some testimony.  Love is not conditional.  "Given he does x or y, then I will believe" or something like that.  Love is not conditional.  God is God you cannot control.  God doesn't change.  (Malachi 3:6-7) 

Matter of America is a cool subject matter.  Stuff like that was not forced.  It came to me through God.  It flowed.  I felt compelled today to do "Matter of America part 5."  It hasn't quite worked out at this time.  It may later. 

Searching for songs, I found:

Song:  I Drove All Night. 

I don't know.   It is a good song.  Given it ended up as part of a story, it becomes something more. 

1 comment:

  1. Question: Do you have an "Almost Matter of America" song that could go along with this?

    Song: [I'm Free.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdEvuQE6t5c)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Here, Some May Need This

Dark Night of the Soul Testimony

May 24, 2014, I was about to be homeless. I had kept being arrested for things like walking home from a bar, and being held with the...