Friday, August 14, 2020

God's Secret Council Part 2

I don't know that I care to write a lot about this topic.  There is a difference between writing about something and being something, and one of the ways we love God is by "doing."  Someone working to build The Kingdom of God is doing.  Someone bearing his cross is doing.  Lets go do. 

There have been "Spiritual Airwaves."   Given someone is there, they have been blessed.  Being there outside of God, or without God would be dangerous.  There have been other things in said airwaves.  Angels or demons and occult weirdos.  I may have been tested a lot being there, and had to endure various trials.  Towards that I needed:  "Understanding and Growing in Faith."

What do you do for a living?  I work for God.  To be in said spiritual airwaves in the right way, someone may have needed to make a decision, and work for God, and/or received a calling.  Being in said spiritual airwaves took mental toughness and fortitude, and someone may have needed to be prepared for it.   

Your body is a temple, and the spirit of God dwells inside of a man.  Someone may be perceiving through the Spirit of God.  God may be an inner voice.  Something in someone's head.  Also, there have been spiritual airwaves.  

Getting more to the right place, someone could not have hated the Catholic Church.  I am not a baptized Catholic.  I didn't hate Catholics.  I didn't care.  I was teachable.  I ended up receiving what I believed to be Catholic Priests.  Someone may have to be attuned to something.  

God is God you cannot control.  Someone is meek before God.  I ended up engaging in a lot of spiritual warfare without an instruction book.  I just had God. 

It took a few years before I started to receive non-Catholic people that were not occult weirdos, and when I did, they tended to be willful egotists who thought they knew and were abusive.  They were doing the wrong things.  When I most found said people was after posting the following two posts on reddit: 

Post:  Prophets and God and Allegories.

Post:  The Kingdom of God and Spiritual Warfare.  

 
The question that arises is "How does someone not baptized in The Catholic Church be most right from a Catholic perspective?"  God's plan is God's Kingdom.  How familiar are you with Vatican II, and Church law?  Vatican II, thinking in Catholicism and Church Law, created some loopholes.  God's plan is God's Kingdom.  Given a man is working to build The Kingdom of God, which may mean the greater Church comes back together at some point, he may be doing alright.  



2 comments:

  1. Question: Given you found Truth, and were drawn towards the Catholic Church, why not be Catholic?

    I received a Prophetic Calling.

    http://www.kingwatch.co.nz/Prophet.htm

    Working to build The Kingdom of God in an understanding of a Prophetic Ministry, that's been rough. Fighting through denominational bigotry also is hard. I maintain what God has given me towards people finding God and growing in Faith and building the Kingdom of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, not being part of a Church, there is no one anyone can complain to.

    ReplyDelete

Reading Here, Some May Need This

Dark Night of the Soul Testimony

May 24, 2014, I was about to be homeless. I had kept being arrested for things like walking home from a bar, and being held with the...