Saturday, August 22, 2020

Christian Mysticism and Fixing Some People

 Someone did wrong.  They got into some mysticism, and ended up a possessed person.  Go see a Priest or Pastor.  Seriously.  I have not dealt with many people in person, but if someone was going ask me for some help with dealing with third eye things, I may have some understanding of things. 


Someone needs to seek God with all their heart and soul and strength and mind.  I started with God.  Given I experienced something "Not God" I would wait it out.  I cleaved to God. 

Bible Concordance:  To Cleave  

Someone opened a third eye?  They may need to be singing or thinking of God and praying constantly.  I have liked Agnus Dei, The Lord's Prayer, Psalms 23.  Given someone was oppressed or receiving something not God, they may need to be constantly praying and/or thinking of God and seeking God.   

Given someone relaxed, and allowed something to settle on their forehead, while under oppression, it may have been possible they felt like a "normal person" for a few minutes.  That is a trap.  We go back to singing and praying constantly. God is black and white.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Here, Some May Need This

Dark Night of the Soul Testimony

May 24, 2014, I was about to be homeless. I had kept being arrested for things like walking home from a bar, and being held with the...