Friday, August 14, 2020

Matter of America Continued

 

 Living day to day, some more Matter of America was put together based on what I was receiving any particular day.  There is a lot someone could do with Matter of America.  

How old is Matter of America?  About two and a half years or so old maybe.  It may be possible some other people receiving something similar around the same time.  As an idea, unless someone did something, it has been public domain as far as I have been aware of.  It is hard to take ownership of certain things working for God.  I am a servant. 

We have some more Matter of America, and it tended to come in segments of three songs.

Matter of America plays on enduring Spiritual themes. Working for God, he has had me do a lot with music and music videos. This may be seen as “Signs of the Times” or Prophecy at times.

Continuing with “Matter of America” there is a lot someone may do with it. I have three songs meant to be watched in order in order to give a vision and/or tell a continuing story through content free online that I didn’t produce. I saw something with The Spirit of God, and worked to arrange it in a specific order.

Matter of America Continued  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Here, Some May Need This

Dark Night of the Soul Testimony

May 24, 2014, I was about to be homeless. I had kept being arrested for things like walking home from a bar, and being held with the...