There spiritual has rules, and the spiritual works in particular ways. Satan was a liar and a thief. Satan was a liar with a paintbrush. He painted certain spiritual things or truths into various belief systems. In the media, given there was reference of "Something Spiritual,' there may have been something to it. It may have been relevant, just not quite right. John Calvin talked about predestination. There is something to predestination. John Calvin didn't get it quite right. I have written about Dr Carl Jung here a few times in this blog. There was a something to some of the things he wrote. It may have been relevant. It wasn't quite right. The theme today is "New Age."
We tell time in Before Christ and in Anno Domini. Why? Jesus Christ changed how the spirituals works. When God makes big changes in the spiritual, it may have meant that a New Age started. When Adam and Eve sinned, and God made pronouncements, that would be a New Age. After Noah and the Ark, God made pronouncements. That would be a New Age. God the father made pronouncements through The Lord Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ changed how the spiritual works. The only to the father is through the son. (John 14:6) Could someone come to father without the son previously, or in some other way or fashion? Something changed. Satan was kicked out of heaven with his angels. Angels were created being with a functions. Satan being kicked out of heaven with his angels is a major change or shift in the spiritual.
What is the cause and effect? Prior to Jesus, many nations were pagan. After Jesus, paganism effectively ended. People tend to like their traditions. It took awhile for people to catch on, and the Good News to be spread. Christianity has been preached around the world in 2026. Something changed.
In 2014, a New Age started. I don't care to write a lot about it, at this time. It may be considered boasting. Can you see the cause and effect?
Addendum -
Question: Is this the same as dispensationalism?
No.
Nothing new happens under the sun. (Ecclesiastes 1:9-11) Night becomes day, and day into night. The moon wanes and waxes. Spring comes and goes. Time goes in a circle. Can you read the signs of the times? (Matthew 16:3)
This understanding is rooted in a Spiritual and Prophetic Understanding that was not 100% shared by dispensationalists. There may be some similarities, but it is a different type of thinking, rooted differently.
Prophecy. End Times. Growing in Faith. Who is God? What is God's character? How does God work in the world? How does someone lean on God? Learning some things that may or may not have been taught in Church, as well as seeing God's hand in current world events.
Wednesday, July 29, 2026
Spiritual Understandings - A New Age
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reading Here, Some May Need This
Dark Night of the Soul Testimony
May 24, 2014, I was about to be homeless. I had kept being arrested for things like walking home from a bar, and being held with the...
-
Prior to working for God, I had been a prodigal son. I had been a life long Christian. I decided to go my own way for while. I never sto...
-
I received a calling from God around the age of 30. (Luke 3:23) I was a pretty regular man. I was a certified Social Studies Teacher, and ...
-
What is the soul as described in the Bible? Given you understand what The Soul is in the Bible, someone may begin to understand exorcism. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment